What our Lodge has to offer:
At Southwest Iowa Outfitters we want to make your stay here as comfortable as possible. We have a brand new 2400 square foot lodge that is very comfortable and home-like.
- 4 bedrooms, each with a queen and a double bed. (Sleeps up to 9 people at one time)
- If you have a group larger than 9 we have other lodging just a half mile from the lodge.
- Each bedroom has its own thermostat and air conditioner so you can customize the temperature you desire at any time.
- 2 bathrooms with showers
- A comfy living room with 14 foot ceilings that has a lot of taxidermy on the walls which makes you feel like you are in a wildlife paradise.
- A big screen TV with satellite TV and plenty of hunting DVDs.
- A mud room to take off your muddy boots or waders.
- Washer and dryer
- An office
- Handicap accessible including accessible blinds.
- Friendly people to make your stay as fun as possible.
- A full kitchen where we prepare your 3 home cooked meals each day.
- Pool table
- Card table
- Stocked bar (if desired).
- Refrigerator/bar area with plenty of snacks and drinks of your choice.
- Our deck has a beautiful view overlooking our ponds and timber.
- We also have a hot tub built into the deck. This is great after a long day of walking in the field.
- 2 Ponds that are stocked with fish for our guests.
- Right next to the lodge we have an indoor archery range where you can tune in your bow.